Lifespan of the project:
01/08/2020 – 31/05/2021
Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- To provide tools for young people to develop their soft skills and take their ideas into action.
- To find the ways to adapt adequately to the labor market’s needs.
- To develop entrepreneurship skills of 31 young people from 6 countries.
- To gain knowledge about opportunities of Erasmus+ (and Erasmus for young entrepreneurs)
- To enhance youth activism and sense of initiative.
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth.
A Youth Exchange mobility with the participation of 25 participants and 6 group leaders from Lithuania, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Latvia, and Turkey.
Participants will raise cultural awareness and expression of one’s ideas while respecting the members of the international group with diverse backgrounds. They will receive know-how on how to write business plans, how budgeting works and what all opportunities at home or internationally they can use to put their idea into action (funding). Their knowledge and understanding of the importance of soft skills will be improved.
- MANO EUROPA (Lithuania)
- TWILIGHT COMMUNITY GROUP (Ireland)
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (Turkey)
- ARTE M ASSOCIACAO CULTURAL E ARTISTICA NA MADEIRA (Portugal)
- Asociacion Cultural Somos Europa (Spain)
- Latvian Association for Youth Activists (Latvia)