Obestop is an Youth Exchange project to submit to Center for European Union Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency) by 05 February 2020 deadline under Erasmus+ Programme. It is planned to held on at Kıyıköy, Kırklareli, TURKEY.
This project will be submitted by Midia Youth. We support this informal youth group who tries to develop solidarity in our rural area.
Obesity; occurring when the amount of calories and energy taken from food is greater than the amount of energy consumed through physical activity and metabolism; It is also known as obesity among the people and causes excess fat accumulation in the body.
Obesity, along with life difficulties, predisposes to cardiovascular diseases, hormonal disorders, respiratory and digestive system diseases and many other diseases. Obesity is one of the most important health problems seen in developed and developing countries today, while reducing the quality of life on the one hand and shortening human life on the other.
Our main objectives:
- To obtain and use information about causes and consequences, obesity, body mass index calculation;
- Understanding the difficulties of obese people in daily life and creating awareness and trying to help them;
- To build up knowledge on food types, portion preparation, and preparing natural and healthy meals;
- To encourage obesity prevention by developing knowledge and skills for various sports and outdoor physical activities on ‘preventing disease’, which is as important as surviving obesity disease;
- To develop their knowledge and skills in changing eating and behavior habits;
- To develop positive attitudes towards intercultural diversity and diversity;
- Include young people with fewer opportunities.
We are looking for partners:
- A health/sport/wellbeing society or an organization that works in a obesity/sport/health/well-being/youth field actively
- Able to send 5 participant (17-30 years old) + 1 group leader
- Agree with “No money from participant”
- Interested to develop a project together and shares tasks
How to apply?
Please fill the application form by clicking here.
Email us for any details: firstname.lastname@example.org