Lifespan of the project:
01-02-2020 – 30-11-2020
Erasmus+ Key Action 1 – Mobility Of Individuals
Mobility projects in the field of youth
- To develop the entrepreneurial competencies of 40 young people between the ages of 18 and 25, from 8 different countries, and to guide them towards green, sustainable and responsible in relation to the environment businesses.
- To increase the opportunities for personal, professional and social development of 40 young people and to promote positive models among them.
- To involve the 40 young people participating in youth exchange in the preparation and implementation of a campaign aiming to promote a green and responsible to the environment behavior, among young people and young entrepreneurs.
- To achive the social inclusion of 24 young people with financial difficulties in the youth exchange and to promote the social entrepreneurship among them as a solution to overcome their fewer opportunity status.
The project’s main activity is a youth exchange with participants from partner countries, which will take place in Slanic Moldova, Romania, between 10th and 20th of July 2020 and which will be attended by 40 young people and 8 group leaders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Malta, Romania and Turkey.
Main themes of the exchange: Entrepreneurial education and social entrepreneurship; social inclusion and youth; the environment and climate change.
- ASOCIATIA PENTRU DEZVOLTARE ACTIVA (RO, coordinator)
- KINONIKI SINETAIRISTIKI EPICHERISIELLINIKI SYMMETOCHI NEON (GR)
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (TR)
- QENDRAT YOUTH FOR SOCIAL CHANGES (AL)
- BOSNIAN REPRESENTATIVE ASSOCIATION FOR VALUABLE OPPORTUNITIES (BA)
- TERRA DI MEZZO (TDM) 2000 MALTA (MT)
- SEIKLEJATE VENNASKOND (EE)
- PLANBE PLAN IT BE IT (CY)