Lifespan of the project:
01-08-2020 – 30-09-2022
Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- To provide tools for young people to develop their soft skills and take their ideas into action.
- To find ways to adapt adequately to the labor market’s needs.
- To develop entrepreneurship skills of 31 young people from 6 countries.
- To gain knowledge about opportunities of Erasmus+ (and Erasmus for young entrepreneurs)
- To enhance youth activism and sense of initiative.
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth.
From 23rd to 29th of May our NGO will take part in the Erasmus+ youth exchange “Our skills, European future” that will take part in the Trakai region, Lithuania.
With this youth exchange, we want to bring together young people from 6 European countries, in particular NGO’s in those countries whose communities face issue of youth unemployment and lack of opportunities for non formal education activities, in order to develop their soft skills and to take initiative to enhance their employability in the labor market trough self-development and entrepreneurship.
We believe that with projects like this we will raise youth awareness of the importance of soft skills and how these skills with proper validation can contribute to their job opportunities.
- Mano Europa (coordinator) (LT)
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (TR)
- TWILIGHT COMMUNITY GROUP (IE)
- Latvian Association for Youth Activists (LV)
- Asociacion Cultural Somos Europa (ES)
- ARTE M ASSOCIACAO CULTURAL E ARTISTICA NA MADEIRA (PT)