Lifespan of the project:
09/09/2020 – 08/03/2022
Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Searching for more effective positive discrimination creating methods, based on sharing good practice between partners;
- Reducing the distance between different social groups by using methodology of open discussion about socially vulnerable groups and thus preventing a destructive interpretation of the relationship.
The project participants are youth workers from youth organizations from different partner countries operating in different regions. The planned number of participants is 32 youth workers from the five partner countries and from the project coordinator country.
- During the implementation of the project, the project will collect information on human rights education methods, social group inequalities, tolerance levels in different regions in the partner countries.
- International practical training for youth workers shall be organized
- Practical approaches to human rights education will be applied in the communities of the project participants in order to build a positive relationship between different social groups
- Developing and disseminating practical guidance on working with young people to build positive social relationships between different social groups.
- In the project involved organizations, which are working with youngsters from 7 different countries;
- 32 youth workers had selected from 7 different European countries;
- Participants had been selected from smaller regions, where are fewer opportunities;
- Practical international training for youth workers was organized to share experience and teaching methods;
- Practical recommendations for youth workers to develop positive communication between social groups have been prepared and made publicly available, which includes sharing of good international practices;
- Youth exchange/training will use non-formal learning methods such as active involvement in group work, self-analysis, methods to stimulate the need for new knowledge through personal experience and knowledge, self-assessment methods.
- VIESOJI ISTAIGA NACIONALINIS SOCIALINES INTEGRACIJOS INSTITUTAS (Lithuania)
- CENTRO INTERNAZIONALE PER LA PROMOZIONE DELL’EDUCAZIONE E LO SVILUPPO ASSOCIAZIONE (Italy)
- UNITED SOCIETIES OF BALKANS (Greece)
- ASOCIACION LAS NINAS DEL TUL (Spain)
- ASSOCIACAO CHECK-IN – COOPERACAO E DESENVOLVIMENTO (Portugal)
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (Turkey)
- A.I.M.,z.s. (Czech Republic)
- CIVIC ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT CENTER PANGEYA ULTIMA (Ukraine)