Lifespan of the project:
01/12/2020 – 31/12/2022
Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- To ensure that 38 young people from 6 countries have online responsibility during the implementation of the youth exchange; develop the ability to think critically and recognize fake news.
- Increasing participation in the fight against fake news and online hate speech by including 38 young people from 6 countries in planning and running a campaign, informing about the negative effects of hate speech and online disinformation.
- Promoting European values such as non-discrimination, tolerance and respect for cultural diversity, and developing social inclusion opportunities for 18 young people with fewer opportunities exposed to cyberbullying.
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (TR)
- FUTURE IN OUR HANDS NGO (AM)
- NGO “NON-FORMAL EDUCATION FOR YOUTH” (UA)
- ASOCIATIA PENTRU DEZVOLTARE ACTIVA (RO)
- ASOCIACIJA TAVO EUROPA (LT)
- PLANBE PLAN IT BE IT (CY)