Lifespan of the project:
01/09/2020 – 31/12/2021
Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals
DEPARTMENT & FIELD
Kıyıköy Doğa Sporları Kulübü Derneği
- To develop knowledge and skills on the definition, objectives, scope and classification of ecotourism;
- To promote the conscious use of natural resources and the protection of cultural values;
- To empowe youth in rural development with ecotourism practices;
- To increase the awareness of developing tourism in harmony with the local people;
- To promote ecotourism and to increase the public’s interest in ecotourism and environmental awareness.
- Youth Exchange – Program Countries mobility
- Ecotourism Education;
- Application Academy;
- Other Activities.
- Creation of
- Zero waste tourism booklet;
- A website to promote ecotourism in Kıyıköy (www.kiyikoyrehberi.com).
- Increased knowledge and skills of 37 participants on the definition, objectives, scope and classification of ecotourism;
- Increased knowledge and skills on how to adapt local products and resources to ecotourism;
- Increased employability of young people as a result of developing new ideas that will also provide rural development;
- A better understanding of the use of natural resources in tourism, protection of cultures and
reduction of youth unemployment;
- A website (www.kiyikoyrehberi.com) as an example for people to practice ecotourism in their local community.
- KIYIKOY DOGA SPORLARI KULUBU DERNEGI (Turkey)
- SDRUJENIE-BISNES INKUBATOR-GOTSE DELCHEV, TSENTAR ZA PODPOMAGANE NA PREDPRIEMACHESTVOTO (Bulgaria)
- Mano Europa (Lithuania)
- ASSOCIAZIONE INFORMAGIOVANI (Italy)
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Intercomunitara Harghita (Romania)