NObesity, is prepared within the context of Erasmus+ Youth Exchange and implemented by our informal youth group known as Eco-Life Group, is funded by Center for European Union Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency). The project will be carried out in Kıyıköy/Turkey between the dates of 19/07/2022 and 29/07/2022.
“Co-funded by the Erasmus+ Program of the European Union. However, European Commission and Turkish National Agency cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein”
The aim of the project is to reduce the obesity rate by increasing the capacity in obesity,healthy nutrition, physical activity and health-psychology relationship
The project’s duration is between 01/08/2019 and 31/07/2022. The project’s main activity is a youth exchange from programme countries, a youth exchange to be held in Kırklareli, Turkey between 19th of July (arrival day) and 29th July 2022 (departure day), with the participation of 38 participants from Bulgaria, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Turkey. Each partner organization will be represented by 5 participants and 1 group leaders while Turkish organization is by 7 participants and 1 group leader.
- To develop knowledge and skills on obesity, causes and consequences, body mass index calculation;
- To improve their knowledge and skills on food types, portion quantity, and healthy meal preparation;
- To encourage obesity prevention by developing knowledge and skills on physical activity and calories, yoga, physical activity in daily life, hiking;
- To develop knowledge and skills on habit change;
- Creating a visual tool (photo and video album) and practical guide to support and promote a healthy lifestyle;
- To develop their creativity, initiatives and positive attitudes towards cultural diversity;
- To include young people with limited opportunities.