Empowering Youth Works Through Social Media is an Training Course project to submit to Center for European Union Education and Youth Programmes (Turkish National Agency) by 05 Februray 2020 deadline under Erasmus+ Programme. It is planned to held on at Kıyıköy, Kırklareli, TURKEY.
Social media is important in terms of linking interaction between the non-governmental organizations and their target groups. Social media allows dialogue with the target audience to spread the activities and activities of non-governmental organizations quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
This project aims to enable NGOs to use social media effectively by increasing their capacity in , social media strategy, social media tools and visual creation.
- To develop knowledge and skills in social media strategy, situation analysis, communication target setting, target audience setting, work plan preparation;
- Developing knowledge and skills for social media with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Buffer and Hotsuite;
- Develop visual knowledge and skills with infographic, Canva and CamTasia;
- To create an environment of tolerance for diversity by providing interactions between cultures and languages;
- To provide equality and incluision environment with participation of fewer opportunities.
We are looking for partners:
- An organization (NGO, Group of young people active in youth work, etc.) that works in a youth field
- Agree with “No money from participant”
- Interested to develop a project together and shares tasks
How to apply?
Please fill the application form by clicking here.
We will evaluate your application and response you about the last decision. If you have anything else, please contact us by email@example.com